Volunteer for Bangladesh
Main purpose of VBD is to support and empower youth with capacity development, networking and social campaign for development.
National Youth Assembly!Empowering Youth to Achieve the UN SDGs 2030.
This inclusive and engaging program will enlighten the delegates with issues like Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to community engagement. It will further strengthen personal development of the delegates thus inspire and motivate them to be Active Citizens in their respective areas.
BENEFITS OF VOLUNTEERINGWork for a sustainable social change through volunteering.
Volunteering with Volunteer for Bangladesh allows an individual to grow in to be a responsible citizen; their contribution is appreciate with certificates, appreciation letters and recommendation letters after successful completion of campaigns and programs.
- Wishing our Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina a very Happy Birthday. May Allah bless her with good health and… https://t.co/Lf6pIAhNq41 day
- We are glad to announce that Ms. Elita Karim is going to be with us in the IYD program tomorrow. Her webinar topic… https://t.co/hVAi6otzp31 month
- Dr. Abdun Noor Tushar will be participating in our IYD program on the 22nd of August. He is the CEO of Nagorik TV,… https://t.co/M4KRHHszuD1 month
- It is our great pleasure to have Mr. Ashfaque Nipun, Writer & Film Director, in our IYD program on the 22nd of Augu… https://t.co/QAbxLhuu771 month
- We are very delighted to announce that, Mr. Jakir Hossain, Finance Secretary, Bidyanondo Foundation is joining our… https://t.co/XzTpzPuHZO1 month
- We proudly announce that Kishwar Hashemee, Co-Founder & CEO of Kludio, the first-ever Digital Food Court in Banglad… https://t.co/l24uweTGnr1 month