Volunteer for Bangladesh
Main purpose of VBD is to support and empower youth with capacity development, networking and social campaign for development.
National Youth Assembly!Empowering Youth to Achieve the UN SDGs 2030.
This inclusive and engaging program will enlighten the delegates with issues like Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to community engagement. It will further strengthen personal development of the delegates thus inspire and motivate them to be Active Citizens in their respective areas.
BENEFITS OF VOLUNTEERINGWork for a sustainable social change through volunteering.
Volunteering with Volunteer for Bangladesh allows an individual to grow in to be a responsible citizen; their contribution is appreciate with certificates, appreciation letters and recommendation letters after successful completion of campaigns and programs.
- Happy World Tourism Day! This day is celebrated each year, fostering awareness of tourism’s social, cultural, pol… https://t.co/X6MU8JrHQC19 hours
- National Youth Assembly 2020 was the Biggest Youth Conference in South Asia. 600 youth participated in capacity bui… https://t.co/P7zg2yHAb24 days
- Each year during 2011-2015, on Universal Children's Day, Volunteer for Bangladesh raised funds and awareness on SDG… https://t.co/orOrffGTC92 weeks
- Her Majesty, The Queen Elizabeth II, recognised Korvi Rakshand as the 181st Commonwealth Points of Light to honour… https://t.co/C79No5ZSHh3 weeks
- @UKinBangladesh The British High Commissioner to Bangladesh Robert Chatterton Dickson was delighted to present the… https://t.co/NDXA0huKVU3 weeks
- The world may be too big for you to change all alone, but what you can do is change one person’s world. Join the… https://t.co/yzmNBl350T4 weeks