Volunteer for Bangladesh
Main purpose of VBD is to support and empower youth with capacity development, networking and social campaign for development.
National Youth Assembly!Empowering Youth to Achieve the UN SDGs 2030.
This inclusive and engaging program will enlighten the delegates with issues like Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to community engagement. It will further strengthen personal development of the delegates thus inspire and motivate them to be Active Citizens in their respective areas.
BENEFITS OF VOLUNTEERINGWork for a sustainable social change through volunteering.
Volunteering with Volunteer for Bangladesh allows an individual to grow in to be a responsible citizen; their contribution is appreciate with certificates, appreciation letters and recommendation letters after successful completion of campaigns and programs.
- Mr. Sharif Zahir, Managing Director, Ananta Group, gave a presentation on Ananta Group at the National Youth Assemb… https://t.co/sLerhU7CcW7 hours
- Moutushi Kabir, Director, Communications, and Outreach, BRAC conducted a session with all the youth named "পৃথিবী ব… https://t.co/rXf3QA3zYd7 hours
- Mr. Shahab Enam Khan, Professor, Department of International Relations, Jahangirnagar University and Director, Bang… https://t.co/jvwi7H12c38 hours
- "You can not be afraid of becoming uncomfortable. We want to do the same thing every day. If you are willing to be… https://t.co/NVmxZLHWel9 hours
- The NYA delegates selected as Fellows for the IPDC Fellowship program had an interactive session with Mr. Mominul I… https://t.co/80F3mcNGl011 hours
- After a day full of sessions, the attendees enjoyed the musical night, School Of Music: The Unsung Stories. Magical… https://t.co/adPQGlZL1J13 hours