My School, My Responsibility
Keeping school clean isn’t just the cleaner’s job.We can take small steps each day or participate in a school-wide cleanup where we can make the students grow up the habits of keeping their school clean.
We will promote our project both offline and online media to reach the mass as much we can so that people will encourage to keep their respective institute clean.
How Beneficiaries will Get Benefits?
Volunteers can grow a good habit of cleaning our own institution to make our own place clean.
- We will visit several schools where the students were told to keep their classroom and corridor clean.
- We will talk with the authority about dustbin if there were not enough.
- We will discuss with students and tell them about their responsivity to keep our society clean so that they can influence others .
- We will promote our project in online media too.
- We will make small video/animation type and post it on social media to seek more public attention.
Is This Event Related to SDG?
Goal 3: Good Health and Well-being.
Goal 4: Quality Education.
Goal 6: Clean Water & Sanitation.
Number of Volunteers : 40
Number of Beneficiaries : 200 (Approximately)
School Name: Adorso Girls High School
Location: Mohisbathan, Rajpara, Rajshahi
Time: 11.00 AM – 1.00 PM
School Name: Ummul Kura Hafizia Madrasa
Location: Horogram Notun Para, Rajshahi Court, Rajshahi
Time: 10.00 AM – 12.00 PM