Kick For Hope: Season 2
Kickoff for a cause! Come as one, Play for all!
Kick for hope is a football based campaign, organized by JAAGO Foundation.
This is basically a football tournament organized with a view to bring together some of our nation’s prime Non-Profit Youth organizations for one cause, while encouraging football and other outdoor activities on the way.
This tournament will be organized to create a platform where many prime organization can meet and create a strong network among them so that someday they can work together to make this country a more better place. Through this tournament we will promote women empowerment by including a female footballer in each team. We aim to build bridges between our fellow youth organizations through this friendly tournament, as the games would be played by teams from 8 of our nation’s most active youth organizations of this time. We will all come together for a good cause.
About the football Match:
• Six teams(Six non-profit organizations)
• Team entry fee: 8000 bdt
• It is a One day long Football Tournament
• Eleven players’ squad, 8 a side match (10 person in a team and 1 team manager)
• Two groups, each with 4 teams.
• Four to be qualified for Semi Finals
• Fifteen matches including Semi Finals and Final
• Winners and Runners up will get a trophy. Along with that participant will receive letter of appreciation and medal for each player.
• Best Player and Top Scorer will be awarded medals
* Players must be involved with the organizations (no outsiders will be allowed)