Frequently Asked Questions
- What is VBD?
- How and when did it start?
- Is this a registered organization?
- Who is the National Board President?
- Is it affiliated with any political organization?
- Benefits of Volunteering with Volunteer for Bangladesh:
- Is it safe to volunteer with VBD?
- How can I get involved?
- Will VBD be responsible for any criminal activity conducted by a registered volunteer?
- Will VBD take care of any health issues of a volunteer during any VBD campaign?
“Volunteer for Bangladesh” is the youth wing of JAAGO Foundation. The aim of which is to empower youths and facilitate volunteerism in Bangladesh. VBD has aims to develop a nation by reallocating skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every citizen.
JAAGO Foundation is a registered non-profit organization with the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies and Firms’ under the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh. The registration number is S – 8027(48)/08. Volunteer for Bangladesh is the youth program of JAAGO Foundation.
*to build self-esteem and self confidence
*to develop people skills and appreciated
*to become the insider and help the community through engagement
*to become the change
* Engaged volunteers are always appreciated to bring diverse points of view to the organization
*Dedicated volunteers become the passionate representative of the organization